Saturday, September 24, 2005

Update......... finally

Ok, as promised here we are.

To pick up where I left off.
You'll note that I said that the swelling hadn't subsided much. Well, Monday morning came and off to work. During the day, my arm swelled up more than before. It also started to hurt right in my shoulder joint. I thought best to phone the doctor and duly got an appointment later that day.

I explained to the doctor the situation, he took one look at my arm, said "I don't like the look of that" (helluva diagnosis), and promptly wrote a perscription for some strong anti-biotics.
He said that more and more, people are getting infections due to being stung. It seems that our little, friendly wasps are becoming more potent in their attacking.

So that's that, I've still got some tablets to go, but nearly run the course.


What else is happening?
We have a few things on Ebay at the moment.
My past experience of Ebay is predominantly buying things. Selling is a bit nerve-racking isn't it?
Our main item on there is our CD collection. We're hoping to get at least £250 for the lot. The auction ends in about two hours, and we haven't had any bids, BUT we do have six people watching. We're crossing our fingers for flurry of bids in the final ten minutes.

Travian is hotting up somewhat. We have our forum alliance which now consists of about 13 of us.It's getting fairly tricky for anyone who's been on there a while (like me). I'm currently having a big fall out with a group of fifteen year olds from Belgium! Only on the internet eh?



The house is coming along slowly. The roof seems to be taking an age. I'll get some photos when they've finished that part. Hopefully mid week.


Right, I guess I've bored you now with too much ramblings so I'll leave it there.

No comments: