Saturday, October 01, 2005

Special Guest Blogger

Wahey! After reading many blog entries I now get to have my very own - thanks Dad, I'm very privileged. Also very surprised I have been able to use your Mac as you're now an official Travian geek : )

I am having a very good time so far what with Dad embarrassing me in front of my friends on MSN. Pretending to be me and telling them he doesn't care if they are ill and feel like they're going to die. Also, trying to find out all my personal gossip - yeah whatever! :p
Have to admit it was funny talking to TOM though when he was rather tipsy from all that vino! "Ooh eck!''

Trying to concentrate my very hardest at the mo which is hard as I have rubbishy dance music blasting into my ear from one of Dads 50 million speakers.

Having a roast dinner tonight - yumyum : ) Looking very forward to that as they're always 'good egg'. Tomorrow morning will be having brie, bacon and onion on a french baguette. I challenge all you readers (aka TOM and Jovis) to try and make one just as good.

Anyway better go and help peel spuds and all that nonsense...

TTFN
B2 (Natalie/Tilly/Brilliant Daughter)
xxx

No comments: