Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dark & Long (Dark Train)

I'm going to talk holidays to you now.
This year is the year of holidays for me, for sure.

First up we have a week in Center Parcs. This is becoming pretty much an annual event. This will be the third year in a row that we've gone with the wonderful Tim & Bobs. Another recruit will be with us this year in the shape of Zak. By rights he was with us last year too, but being encased by Bobs, if you'll excuse the expression.
This time we're going for a mid-week break which gives us an extra day there. We're also upgrading to one of the luxury cabins. With a bit of luck this will result in an outdoor jacuzzi!
A special note for Tim should he choose to read this... Pool Competition - NO!

Next we're heading up North to Edinburgh. I've never been, but is somewhere that I've always fancied going. A lovely couple (Di & Gordon) live there and so we will be making use of the their hospitality for a lot of it. Poshing it up a bit in the Hilton (Tesco vouchers come in handy!)

On to July next with the usual trip to France with the Olds. We're thinking that driving may be the answer this year though. Also we shall be taking Nat and her mate Fox (that might have an extra 'x')

I do have another trip planned in August, but maybe more of that another time - I like to keep you guessing.

What else?

Oh Myspace. This "concept" is one that I've steered clear of for a while. The first time I sort of had a look at it, it seemed to be full of txt-spk kids, garish colour and shite music. In fact, I was one of it's biggest critics.
However, times move on and I believe that Myspace has matured somewhat. My own place on there has been further developed. I have a growing number of "friends". So far only had to turn down two friend requests. My standard on this is that only people that I actually know (plus bands) will have the great fortune to be considered a friend of mine. Oh yes!

Tomorrow sees a venture to Norwich with the amazing persona know as the razz. We're gonna see The Rakes at the UEA. Should be most entertaining and tiring!

Umm. That's do for now.

No comments: