Monday, July 23, 2007

Everyday People

Where did I get to?

Ah yes (that's me just looked rather than recall my memory). Yesterday lunchtime.
After a lovely lunch, we chilled again. Some nice sunbathing followed by a bit of a dip in the pool and more of the same.
Mme Brown did a slap up roast for dinner which went down a storm too.

Pics...




An hour or so after dinner, I really did feel the need to expend some energy. Veering off on a tangent for a minute though, I have been keeping the running up. On Saturday I did two runs, firstly round half of the village. This was not quite long enough. The second was to the next village and back. At about 3.4 miles, this was better. I did this again yesterday. Today, I've slacked and not done anything. I have been active in other ways though! I'm determined to not bang on any weight, but at the same time enjoy the food here.
Right, where was I? Yes, yesterday evening. Took a walk out and father chose to come too. Another venture with the camera...




Which brings us on to today. But this post is way too long, so more later, or even tomorrow...

No comments: