Monday, January 22, 2007

Soon be Christmas

Two things to talk about.
Firstly 12" mixes. The reason being that I got my hands on nine discs worth and am currently wading through them. They're from the 80s, which is of course the best decade that there has been for music ever. I guess that is when 12" mixes were at their peak too, come the 90s and CDs were taking over.
I used to have quite a few 12" records. If I like a particular track, I'd buy it on 12". Some used to be very good, but some were not even remixes at all which is a bit of a con really. Not like the music business to cheat the public out of money is it?

Also, we are now the proud parents of a Wii! Having had it on pre-order since 16th September, it arrived on Friday. It was supposed to be an early birthday present arriving on 8th December. Unfortunately I was not one of the lucky ones to get one on time. Worth the wait? You bet.
Set it up on Friday after work and had quite a play that evening. As a result I now have somewhat sore biceps from boxing way too hard.

No comments: