Monday, January 15, 2007

What?

29th December?!?!

I haven't blogged once in 2007!
Bah.
H will confirm this, but I mentioned to her that Tim had it easy doing Zach's blog, 'cos he only has to do one entry a week. She turned round to me and says that's pretty much all I do anyway. I just wanted to prove her right or something.

Incidentally, I know I sing the praises of Macs as it is, but I've discovered that OSX has a built in spell checker that works on everything you type, not just in Word or something. I need never have to proof read this blog looking for typos!

Right, what can I tell you about? New Year's Eve? That was pretty good fun actually. I'm not going to go into details, but we were invited round to some friends for a murder, mystery evening. Now, we were just a little apprehensive about something like that and had a bit of a moan about it all week. But we made the effort and got dressed up and stuff. It was actually pretty good fun and I'll let you in on a secret - Ian did it!

Nat's been since then as well, should've got her to do a guest entry really.

I've made a good start to getting back into the fitness routine. We started out on New Year's Day by going out for a nice run. Since then, I've pretty much been going every couple of days. This afternoon being no exception. I actually left work early to ensure that I had time to go before heading out this evening. Jack's mighty appreciative as I took him too.

Oh I know. Have any of you done any grocery shopping from home? We thought we'd give it a go. Mighty impressed we are too. The beauty of it is that you start off with you list as soon as you realise you need something. You then add to it up until the time that you want it delivering. I did wonder initially that we might miss out on the offers etc, but it's even easier to get them online than in store. We've also been given the website of a place that gives out vouchers, so we can get the delivery free too.

Right. That'll do, apart from one thing... Now I don't normally tell H when I've updated this, she just finds out similar to you folk. So this message is just to tell her that she is quite simply the most amazing person that I've ever met. I am incredibly lucky being married to such a wonderful woman.

No comments: