Saturday, August 12, 2006

It's Back!

Here we are again!

After a long lay off, I've decide to revisit my blog and this site!

Why come back here? A couple of reasons. Firstly, this site is very easy to use. It's made for blogging, so ideal. Secondly, I don't pay for any webspace here, so I can post pictures etc here without the worry of seeing my webspace decrease!

So where did we get to?

House

Things are just about finished. I've just been writing up the final snagging list. The kitchen floor was the last major item that needed doing and that was completed last week. Unfortunately in the course of finishing it, they thought it might be a good idea to crack the cistern in the downstairs toilet. Don't ask me how! We're now without a downstairs loo, but coping.
Once the snagging is complete, we just need to finish decorating (do you ever finish decorating?)
H is busy organising the dining room as I type this. That room is really coming together too.
The bedrooms are well on the way. We have friends coming to stay towards the end of this month, so need to get this available to sleep in. Shouldn't take much doing.
So there we are. All that pain and effort has been worth it.

Other Stuff

Workwise both of us are both still doing the same things and both pretty damn happy!
I'm coming up to a busy period now though. With two weeks holiday at the end of August (2nd week both of us) that should be okay.

Talking of holiday, we had a week in July with the old folks out in France. Most enjoyable. I'll maybe say more and post some pics later.

Right. That'll do for now. I've never been good at writing loads in any single entry and I'm not gonna change now!

Until the next time....

No comments: