Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I Believe

Right, hands up who can remember what they were doing exactly nine years ago today?

I can.

I was walking towards the church in Downham, having just paid a visit to the Livvy. I was in the company of several others. Four of us were wearing evening coats and fancy waistcoats.
Mrs B was having the final touches done to her general appearance... or should I say Miss S rather than Mrs B.

I'll add a few pics later, but here are some memories.

- The settling pints at the Livvy
- Nervously pacing around outside the church
- Going and saying hello to H's uni friends who I met on that day for the very first time
- The lovely, relaxed service
- Being married by my dad!
- Slipping a note to H when she walked up the aisle
- The photos (they always go on for ages)
- The few laps of Downham waving at everyone
- The very relaxed lunch
- Forgetting to thank H in my speech!
- Chilling for the rest of the day

and last but not least

- Being the happiest man in the world

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

You old romantic you!!! Happy Wedding Anniversary! Hope you have a ball in Aus you lucky thing!