Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Expectant Visitor

Well, it had to happen......... somebody has been making enquiries about the JA Blog.

I guess it's only fair to tell you that said person has already been mentioned on here a few times. Yes, that's right it's TG. Hey Ho.

A bit of excitement........ the entry before this one, I tried to enter several times, and it didn't work. Why? I dunno. Anyhoo, what I did end up doing was to delete my whole Blog. Ooops. I realised this about 30 seconds after the act itself. Bugger.

I panicked a while and then appreciated the fact that I've only got about five entries that I had hoofed into the abyss. Never mind, sort of.
Well I got in touch with those awfully nice people at Blogworld and someone called Stephanie was able to retrieve everything! Hurray.
Of course, the cynical side of me insists that they make this "delete" option very easy for you to do, and therefore you think them such a wonderful company when they get it all back for you!

Much house things been going on. The brickie chaps have been making great little arches above our new windows. Looks very good indeedy.

Short entry for tonight. I'm hoping for comments soon. Well am I? To be honest I'm really not bothered. I enjoy writing this just for me. I think it may put extra pressure on to know that other people are expectantly reading. Then again, it's a nice feeling to know that you may be offering some form of bizarre entertainment in a way. So the upshot is - I don't mind.

Okay, that's all for now. Need to crack on with HP reading.
TTFN.

1 comment:

Tom said...

What's worst is that I've just spotted another! Ahhh!