Thursday, August 04, 2005

Good evening one and all! Well, it's probably just the one reader and that'll be me. I don't care though, these things have got to start somewhere.

I've decided to give uploading the photos a bit of a miss for today. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting a bit bored with seeing so many of them.

So. What else to talk about? Well, I've so far told two people about my Blog, the first being Mr J-A senior and Mr TG. The former was so impressed that he's printed it off to disect in greater detail - good eh? Well, if the truth be known, he's actually not getting on-line for a few weeks.
So Mr TG (you're famous, you're being mentioned on t'interweb). He's getting a bit of a reputation for saying that he will visit sites and then never doing so. He said that he would visit here and leave a comment. Has he? *double checks* Nope!

Still, I shall not give up hope. My readership may be very small, but therefore, it can only grow. Jack, come here and I'll teach you how to read.

Okay. That's all for now. I do have the nagging feeling that I'm lagging behind in getting the house pics up to date, but there will be time - I'm sure that I can post pics quicker than they can build!!

No comments: