Monday, August 22, 2005

House Stuff

Straight to the latest photos. I'm sure that most of you will be relieved that you don't have to put up with my ramblings.
Incidentally, I'm noticing that there are many visitors to this Blog, but not many comments. I don't mind that so much, but it would be nice to know who is looking in. Feel free to leave a comment, even if it's only a quick "hi!", you can hide your identity if you wish, just leave a clue so that myself or WW know who it is :o)

On with the pics..........

Came home to find this on the landing!


And then this! I went into the spare room and wondered why it was dark!





The spare room, from the outside:


Our shed:


And finally, a quick shot showing our beast of a hedge that I have got permission to rip out!


Enough for now.

No comments: