Tuesday, August 16, 2005

It's all in the smile

It IS possible you know. Yes, it really, really is. It IS possible to go to a dentist and for him to turn around and say "very good, no treatment needed"
This thing makes me very happy. You see, wind back eight months and I had a real phobia about dentists. Just ask WW. I would have been happy to never have to visit a dentist again, but some things make you rethink......... a rotten tooth, for example.
There's no pain like bad toothache. I'm not saying that toothache is the worst pain in the world (I believe that childbirth and passing a kidney stone compete for that trophy), no but there isn't really a pain like it. This was very bad toothache though.
To cut a long story short I built up the courage to go to the dentist for him to stop my pain - this in itself took some doing. Six weeks (and a large bill!) later, and I had sound teeth again.
Today was the acid test of that. I passed!

Travian. I'm getting a bit obsessed. There's link to it over there [points across to the left hand side]. It's a bit of an addictive game. Fortunately it's not one that you spend hours and hours on though, you do a bit then wait a few hours for things to pan out.
We've got an alliance going on there. Just a few guys from that forum. I'm making steady, but sure progress which is fine. There are some mighty fine armies on there, but we'll get there. Give it a go.

House building. Well, exciting things happening tomorrow so I'll report about it tomorrow.

Other things......... [waves at B2] my most loyal reader! She's visiting on Thursday and much fun to be had!

Right that's it for now, don't want to spoil you with my superior intellect and wit (oh yes, sarcasm is alive and well on this blog)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! I really love Hue & Cry too! And I'm having an extension built! I live in Finland though, where the weather is not so nice and we can't see the builders bums! I was in England this weekend in a forest near Ipswich. I like jacuzzis too - have you thought about putting one in your 'new' house? Maybe a hot tub if a jacuzzi is too common. Anyway - I can't wait to read about your weekend with friends. Yours, S. xx