Friday, August 05, 2005

Hurray for Fridays

Just diving in quickly for today's post. Got to shoot out again in a bit.
Must make sure that I'm back for a certain reality TV programme on Ch4 (need any more clues then that?)

What is it about Big Brother that makes it so much compulsive viewing? That said, there was a period in the middle where we watched all the shows. This week, we've caught a little of some of them - in total less then 30 mins.
But, tonight is eviction night which always makes for a bit more entertainment. It is so much like a pantomime with all of that booing and stuff.

What else? Well, I'm thinking about expanding my readership - not that I can force people to read this or anything, but I could at least publish it a little. Let's see, currently there's only Mr TG and Mr J-A snr (but he can't count 'cos he isn't able to have a look for a good 2-3 weeks). I suppose that there's Mrs J-A. I'm sure that if she could find time, she'd have a look. Maybe when I'm out later. Shuld I leave a note........ "Please read my Blog". Mmmm maybe not.
I was thinking about shoving it into my signature on a forum that I go on regularly. It really is THE best forum out there. I'll tell you a bit about it sometime, but not right now. There's also anothe chap who I think might be interested in reading it. Mainly because of the house stuff, but these things are a bit addictive aren't they? I only started looking at Blogs a bit closer earlier this week and here I am with my own and another two that I'm following (so far!).

The weather's been a bit odd today (talking about the weather in a Blog is a bit lame isn't it. Best get it out of the way eh?) It's 5th August and this morning it was pretty cool and pouring down! Warmed up some now though and the sun's trying hard.

Mmmm looking back at the names, I'm gonna be a bit more adventurous with naming people. Obviously real names are out. Maybe I'll use made up names that sound good as the people that they are in real life. Either that, or I could use mini-descriptions e.g. Short-Trousers. Not that I know anyone who Short-Trousers could apply to. That was obviously an example.

Oops. Time marches on. Must dash.
More later or even tomorrow - with photos! Now there's something to look forward to!

No comments: